Genos Emotional Intelligence Certification Program: An Introduction
In order to assist organizations worldwide in improving the emotional intelligence of their employees and leaders alike, Genos International has designed a unique emotional intelligence certification program. When you participate in Genos Emotional Intelligence Certification, you’ll learn from world-renowned experts in the field, sharing knowledge of Genos’ work with large, multinational companies, as well as medium and small organizations on an ongoing basis. During the certification process, you’ll have access to the wealth of knowledge and experience that these facilitators and mentors bring to the table.
Who Should Participate in Emotional Intelligence Certification?
The Genos Emotional Intelligence Certification Program is ideal for anyone already in the field of educational and organizational development. Additionally, the program is perfect for HR practitioners and executive trainers. Whether you’re working within your own organization or are a coach, consultant or trainer offering assessment and consulting services to clients, Genos Certification will give you the tools you need to succeed.
How is the Program Structured?
There are two options for The Genos EI Certification Program.
- Virtual Certification (Self-Paced E-Learning Program)
What’s Included in Certification?
The Genos EI Certification Program is specially designed to make you an expert in applying emotional intelligence in the workplace.
- Educational and motivational content
- Engaging practices
- Hypothetical scenarios
- A one-on-one personal 360° EI Assessment and debrief
- Debriefing following practical applications
- Action planning
- Access to Genos University
- Access to the member portal
- An Introduction to Emotional Intelligence Briefing
- 5 Full Day training programs
- Applied Emotional Intelligence
- The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- The Engaging Leader
- The Mindful Leader
- The Resilient leader
- Support from The EI Academy
To successfully complete certification, the participant will be assigned a final case study, including a Genos 360 Report, and will debrief the results with a certified master trainer from The EI Academy. The master trainer will then provide the participant with feedback on their debrief. The aim of this session is to clearly demonstrate to the master trainer that the participant can apply the Genos emotional intelligence tools appropriately, thereby confidently undertaking assessments, training and workshops of their own.
Advantages of Genos Emotional Intelligence Certification
There are countless advantages to becoming a Certified Genos International Emotional Intelligence Practitioner:
- Affiliation with the world’s highest regarded source on emotional intelligence practices for the working environment
- Access to our growing network of over a thousand professionals, each of whom practices emotional intelligence coaching and development in their respective fields (including HR professionals, executive coaches, and organizational & development specialists)
- Full access to our online portal, which contains a wealth of invaluable documents, presentations, marketing materials and much more
- Ongoing support throughout your journey, with introductions to long-term practitioners and experts in the field
Participating in the Genos Emotional Intelligence Certification program will enable you to:
- Develop and market emotional intelligence products and services
- Enhance and further develop individuals’ and groups’ emotional intelligence levels through in-depth assessments and debriefing of results
- Provide post-assessment solutions to both individuals and organizations in order to assist them in boosting their emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Create and direct group emotional intelligence workshops and classes
International Coaching Federation Recognition
Are you an International Coaching Federation certified coach? If so, completing Genos Emotional Intelligence Certification (dates listed on our calendar) will allow you to earn 10 core competency hours, as well as 4 resource development hours.
Preserving Your Genos Certification
Once you’ve earned your certification, it’s important to put your newly obtain skills to use in order to keep them fresh in your mind. You’ll also want to stay up to date with the latest developments in the field of emotional intelligence education and training.
Qualified and competent use of our assessment tools on a continual basis derives from:
- Consistent learning and practice
- Consultation and association with other Genos certified practitioners
- Continued usage of the Genos tools in real-world situations
In order to preserve and maintain your Genos certification, you will be required to:
- Undertake the debriefing of no less than three emotional intelligence reports each year
- Be present at a minimum of one Genos professional development event each year, either in person or via a webinar
- Genos strongly recommends that practitioners hold a professional indemnity insurance policy for a minimum of USD $1,000,000 or CAD $1,000,000
Get Started with Genos Certification
Are you ready to become a Genos International Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner? Click here to receive additional information on certification, or sign up for a free informational webinar now!