The Engaging Leader
One Day Enhancement Program
Most leaders recognise the importance of keeping people engaged, motivated and committed to their work and organisation. Indeed, it’s a common requirement of most leadership positions. However, most leaders will also tell you that keeping people engaged, motivated and committed isn’t so easy a task. Many factors influence an individual’s motivation ranging from day-to-day tasks, right through to the working styles of colleagues. What is motivating for one can be de-motivating for others. The Engaging Leader Program is a powerful one-day leadership program bringing together the latest developments in Neuroscience, Human Motivation and Emotional Intelligence to help leaders enhance levels of motivation, commitment and engagement in their teams.
This program has been designed to help leaders enhance levels of motivation, commitment and engagement in their team.
In this program, participants will:
- discuss what employee engagement is, how it’s typically measured and why it’s important to organizational performance,
- examine feedback on engaging leadership competencies and determine leadership behaviors you could demonstrate to enhance staff motivation and engagement, and
- practice applying models and techniques for enhancing individual staff motivation and engagement at work.
- Understanding employee engagement and why it’s important to organizational performance
- Insight, feedback and know-how on leadership competencies that motivate and engage people
- A model, process and techniques for enhancing individual staff motivation and engagement at work.
As pre-work to the program Leaders complete the Genos Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Assessment. At the program, they are provided with their Feedback Report, a Development Tips workbook and expert led debrief and action planning methodologies to help leaders leverage strengths and address development opportunities.